VRcadia’s Artist in Residence program provides an opportunity to explore and create art in virtual reality.
Join six other local artists for 4 months to explore, experiment and curate in London’s downtown virtual reality lounge.
Artists will have access to Tilt Brush, Masterpiece VR and other innovative VR art creation programs to curate your very own virtual reality art exhibit.
Explore Rhiana Madeline’s Art World
*explore by dragging your mouse around the scene as well as scrolling to zoom in and out
- Mixer for all 7 artists and the VRcadia team
- One-on-one training and support in art creation programs
- Access to experienced VR creators
- Unlimited VR booth time one day per week during open hours
- A spot in the VRcadia Art Exhibition in January
“…Your booth is your canvas. Your palette is your imagination. The possibilities are endless.” – Tilt Brush